Hydraulic Flying Leads
Flying leads distribute hydraulics, chemicals, electrical power and communication
signals around the field between the various pieces of equipment (e.g. trees,
manifolds, PLEMs, etc.).
Features & Benefits Hydraulic Flying Leads (HFL) are as follows:
- Conveys hydraulics and chemicals between units.
- Make / break with all lines under pressure.
- Consists of couplers at each end that can be manipulated by ROV.
- Mono couplers that the ROV can install one line at a time.
- Stabplate mounted to allow multiple connection.
- Consists of steel tube, HCR or thermoplastic hose (or a combination) to
carry the fluids.
- Experience at pressures of 15 kpsi.
|ShoreMatter, the Shorematter logo and all other Shorematter marks contained herein are trademarks of
shorematter.com Intellectual Property. Other logos and trademarks are intellectual property of their respective owners.